Mukul Madhav Vidyalaya
Mukul Madhav Vidyalaya
Our dream project, Mukul Madhav Vidyalaya, in Golap, Ratnagiri, sits on 10 acres of land kindly identified and leased by Finolex Industries. With an aim to impart urban education and facilities in rural Maharashtra, Finolex Industries also funded the construction of the buildings.
Inspired by our founder’s vision of the right to high quality education at a minimal cost, Mukul Madhav Vidyalaya began in 2010 with 150 students. Today it instructs over 650 students from nursery right up to class 12, with a junior college offering science and commerce streams, inaugurated in 2020. Even though it is set up in a rural area like Golap, Mukul Madhav Vidyalaya offers local students the advantages of urban, modern educational facilities and well-trained faculty to impart a high quality education for all-around development. Helping them reach their potential are the infrastructural facilities: science laboratories, libraries, a computer lab, a multipurpose hall, hygienic toilets, digital classrooms, a multimedia room, and a huge playground. The entire premises is monitored by CCTV for security. Every facility, each teacher single-mindedly dedicated to shaping each student so that they may step into the world and make a difference out there. Realising our school motto, anthem and deep-seated belief, that education is ‘Service to Mankind’.
Inauguration of the school in 2010
Mukul Madhav Vidyalaya was inaugurated on June 24 2010 by Director of Education, State Government, Bhalchandra Desle and renowned actor, Shilpa Shetty, in the presence of Executive Chairman of Finolex Industries, Prakash Pralhad Chhabria and eminent authorities of Ratnagiri.
- It is a matter of great pride that 2 batches of students have graduated from 10th grade with excellent results.
- Classrooms are spacious and well ventilated
- Clean and hygienic toilet blocks for better sanitation
- Keeping in mind the ever-changing needs of the students, our teachers are trained in-house and with experts from Mumbai and Pune.
- We conduct a comprehensive free medical check-up for students twice a year.
- We have set up a counselling programme to work towards identifying and rectifying the learning disabilities and behavioural problems of our students who need it.
- The school has an enthusiastic music culture. Our students are trained in tabla under the guidance of a renowned teacher from Ratnagiri, as well as the piano and the drums.
- The playground is spread over approximately 30,000 square feet. The students have 3 sports periods per week. In addition to this, they are trained in karate.
- Our well-stocked library has over 1,800 titles belonging to both Indian and international authors
- We also have a well-equipped science laboratory
- The computer laboratory and multimedia room are well equipped with the latest educational CDs.
- There is a controlled traffic system for the vehicles bringing our students to school
- The school includes a 3,000 square foot multipurpose hall
- Indoor games such as carrom and chess are provided for all-around development
MISSION & VISION:
To provide students from rural areas with urban, modern educational facilities and well-trained faculty to impart high quality education and all-around development.
We ensure that the ethics and ethos of our founder, Late Shri Pralhad P Chhabria, are followed – the right to high-quality education at minimum cost. The Maharashtra state board examination curriculum is being followed in MMV.